The project comprises of the conversion and extension of a listed 1949 factory and the redevelopment of the adjoining land with a mix of town houses and apartments. The listed building is to be converted to duplex apartments around a courtyard garden that was the original factory floor.
The detailing has been faithfully carried through to the new extensions though it was felt the materials should be contrasting so as to preserve the historic structure. This building has informed the architecture of the remaining development.
Protracted discussion have been held with English heritage to allow parts of the existing structures to be demolished and extended.